Thursday, December 13, 2012

Heyy...
Long time no see... True for here, has become more of a 'taki kalaam' for me nowadays. All this time I've been scribbling about the various people I kept meeting through the course; coming out from the niche and meeitng people, in a setting that was never of the acquainted sort, sometimes on their terms... a trend never anticipated. And then these peculiar dwellings, the intertwining of Pink Floyd, Raghu Dixit and Yo Yo Honey Singh... I started dweeling into these... Quaint expression. *Giggling when I don't know the reason for it... ;)
But then that's how the story begins... Too much to see, too much to cope up with... too many diversities to digest... Its a whole lot of ample scarcity... New place, novel dwelling, new company, new lingo... lingering alongside too many stereotypical expectations.. so much of it, but the few elements against which i can couch back... It seems amidst those "few" choices also not uch of options are available.
Being a stellar was always seen as a privilege.. the one 'hunky-dorey fella' as I love to mention myself, this time none of the traits seems to be channeling put that meticulously.. it seems. This dilly-dallying for today is not a consequence of the immediate present... don't err to predict that. Attribute it to my laziness, when I'd the most of time I never wanted to spend that... May be cz I was too busy doing nothing... never had time to do darned anything... It seems like a joke, a well framed humorous set of words, quite often... but seldom it is.


<<Have to leave now.... Hope I wrap this up atleast by the end of this week ;) :D >>

No comments:

Post a Comment